It’s the midway point of the current challenge at Path of Positivity with the optional theme of pastels.
Sparkle N Sprinkle – Dream Catcher Maiden (Digi Stamp)
X-Press It card
green backing paper from stash
7×5″ card blank
skin – E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
hair – W3, W5, W7, W9
clothes – E50, E51, E53, E34, E35
dream catcher decorations – B000, B00, BG01, BG45 V0000, V000, V01, V12, B15
E51, E53, E34, E35 G00, G01, YG17, G29 Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
R81, R83, R85 E97, E08, E19 E49 W00, W0, W1, W3, W5
R22, R24, R27, R29 E40, E41
The sentiment came with the stamp and I printed them off as one image. I think I used almost every pen in my collection for this one. I wanted to keep it CAS to make the image the focal point of the card.
I chose this image to work with for a couple of reasons. Firstly I love anything to do with Native American peoples and secondly I wanted an image that moves away from the usual pastel themes. I am not sure what sort of birds the feathers came from but I think I can be allowed a bit of artistic license. When it comes to the pastel colours the pale aqua and the purple are my favourites.
I hope you will be inspired to join our challenge this month. Here is a reminder of the challenge rules and how to enter.
Whether you are new and need to familiarize yourself with all the details, or a returning participant and just need to refresh yourself, you can always find out everything you need to know in order to enter this challenge in the ‘Challenge Details‘ tab at the top of the page. I’ve provided a quick summary below. Please note that dates and times listed below are for this particular challenge only:
- Each Path of Positivity challenge will remain open for approx. a full month. Entries for this challenge will be accepted from April 2nd to May 6th, 2018.
- Add your inspirational project or post using the link up. You will be able to submit your entry until 11:59 p.m. on May 6th.
- If you have chosen to follow the optional theme, you will need to add ‘FT’ after you name so we know which creations to add to the draw for the sponsor’s prize for Most Inspirational. While it isn’t mandatory, we’d also love to find out how this month’s colour makes you feel, if you’d like to share that with us. What kinds of feelings do PASTELS personally evoke in you? You can write a sentence or two in the body of your post, write a sentence at the bottom of your post next to the link up for this challenge, or simply leave a comment on this post if you’d like.
- Don’t forget to come back throughout the month and visit others that have participated.
- You can link up a total of three (3) creations.
- Voting for this challenge will begin once the top picks have been determined. There will be a separate post detailing those picks. You will then have the opportunity to vote on the creation or post that you have found to be the most inspirational of the chosen picks.
- For Challenge #58, prizes will be the following:
$15.00 worth of digital images from Sparkle N Sprinkle for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch (based on those projects who have followed the theme).
$15.00 worth of digital images from Sparkle N Sprinkle for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
You can find more information and inspiration from the rest of the team at the Path of Positivity Challenge Blog.
Thanks for swinging by. Take care.
Entering the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #198 – Anything Goes
My Creative Scoop Colour Inspiration Monthly Link Up #33
Crafting From The Heart #202 – Anything Goes
PIP Challenge #1825 – Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft #66 – Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore #50 – Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #46 – Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place – April Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #208 – Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #80 – Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations – April One For The Girls
A Bit More Time To Craft Extra – April Anything Goes
Not Just Cards – April Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #148 – Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #56 – Anything Goes