The first Friday of the month sees the start of a new challenge at Dragons Lair Designs and the theme this month is Christmas Wishes.
If you are anything like me you will still be knee deep in making Christmas cards so why not have a go at our challenge. If you need inspiration visit the blog and the Facebook Page and you will discover plenty to get you started.
Dragons Lair Designs – Christmas Waves Quote Border
Dragons Lair Designs – Oh Christmas Tree Digi Stamp
Dragons Lair Designs – Holly Days Papers
X-Press It card
glitter glue – various colours
A5 card blank
I printed out the Christmas Waves Quote Border and the backing paper on white paper. I have cut out the elements I wanted to use from the border and rearranged them which is why the words are at the top of the card.
The tree is printed out on X-Press It card and coloured with Copics and glitter glue. The stars have been coloured with a silver pen.
I have used 3d foam pads to attach the word magic and the tree onto the card. The green edge is done by running a Copic pen around the card before attaching the middle paper.
The Dragons Lair challenge runs until the end of the month so you have plenty of time to get an entry in, so why not head on over and join in the fun. You will find inspiration from my team mates over there as well and I am sure they would appreciate a visit to their personal blogs. There’s a prize of a voucher to spend in the Dragons Lair Designs store for a winner who’ll be chosen by a random number generator.
You do not have to use a Dragons Lair Design to enter but it would be lovely if you did. There are lots of goodies to discover at the store to get you going. Here are some useful links for you.
- Dragons Lair Designs Store– A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog– Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog– Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group– Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page– Please do pop over and “Like” our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store – Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley’s Creations on craftsUprint– Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group– selling buttons and bits and bobs
We’d love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.
Thank you for visiting. Take care.