It’s time for the September challenge at Dragons Lair Designs and this time the theme is anything to do with books and/or paper.
I have used two of the papers to made the background paper and cut out the fame and flowers separately.
The image is coloured with Copics and mounted behind the cut out frame before sticking to the card front.
The flowers have been cut out twice in different sizes and the duplicate images have had some petals removed before being decoupaged onto the base image. The sprig is cut with the die from pearlised paper.
So why not pop over to the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog and join in with our challenge to make a creation on the theme of “Books/Paper” this month. There’s a prize of a voucher to spend in the Dragons Lair Designs store for a winner who’ll be chosen by a random number generator.
You do not have to use a Dragons Lair Design to enter but it would be lovely if you did. There are lots of goodies to discover at the store to get you going. Here are some useful links for you.
- Dragons Lair Designs Store– A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog– Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog– Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group– Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page– Please do pop over and “Like” our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store – Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley’s Creations on craftsUprint– Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group– selling buttons and bits and bobs
We’d love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.
Thanks for popping in. Take care.