It’s the start of a new challenge at Stamping With Dragon and this month the theme is ‘Christmas in August’. I have made a 12 x 12 scrapbook page although it would work just as well scaled down to an 8 x 8 card.
The whole layout has been put together using papers and elements from the Holly Days sets to frame a photograph of one of the Christmas floral arrangements in our church a couple of years ago. I have used Craft Artist to do this, adding some shadows for depth.
So why not pop over to the Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog and join in with our challenge to make a creation on the theme of “Christmas in August” this month. There’s a prize of a voucher to spend in the Dragons Lair Designs store for a winner who’ll be chosen by a random number generator.
You do not have to use a Dragons Lair Design to enter but it would be lovely if you did. There are lots of goodies to discover at the store to get you going. Here are some useful links for you.
- Dragons Lair Designs Store– A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog– Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog– Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group– Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page– Please do pop over and “Like” our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store – Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley’s Creations on craftsUprint– Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group– selling buttons and bits and bobs
We’d love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.
Thanks for popping in. Take care.