You may be wondering what a Head to Head Challenge is, I know I did for a while! For this challenge the DT also get to have a go and everyone uses the same kit; the DT and the fans go head to head! This month the Head to Head challenge at Dragons Lair was to use the Florence Mini Kit which lends itself to vintage. Of course as I am a stamper I could not resist the change to combine it with stamping.
Dragons Lair Designs – Florence Mini Kit
Clear Impressions – Timeless Opulence set (free with Creative Stamping Magazine #15)
Memento Tuxedo black inkpad
printer paper and card
A5 card blank
From the Florence kit I have used the frame and a couple of the papers for the matting and layering. The picture in the frame is the genleman from the Timeless Opulence set stamped in black and coloured with Copics. The sentiment at the bottom also came from the Timeless Opulence set.
Why not head on over to Dragons Lair Designs and see all the competitions and events that are happening this month. There is still time to join in with us. Here are some links to help you find everything:
- Dragons Lair Designs Store– A fantastic range of digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Inspiration Blog– Bookmark us and come back regularly for inspiration
- Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog– Challenges starting the 1st Friday of every month with different themes, please come along and take part
- Dragons Lair Designs Fan Group– Even more inspiration, challenges, freebies and fun activities
- Dragons Lair Designs Facebook Page– Please do pop over and “Like” our page
- Dragons Lair Designs Etsy Store – Another location to get hold of our range of digital downloads
- Janette Padley’s Creations on craftsUprint– Yet another location to get hold of our digital downloads
- Dragons Lair Designs Crafts Group– selling buttons and bits and bobs
We’d love to have you join us in our Fan Group and post up some pictures of any creations you make using any DLD items.
Thanks for dropping in. Take care.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Creative Fingers #109 – Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #28 – Anything Goes
A Beautiful Mess #2 – Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Showcase #10
Crafting With Friends #20 – Anything Goes
Craft for the Craic – A Step Back In Time
Allsorts Challenge #363 – Vintage