It’s time for a new challenge at the Path of Positivity and this month the theme is Beauty. I am fortunate to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the country. From my house you do not need to go too far to get to woods, hills, seashore, river bank, canal tow path, disused railway lines turned into cycle tracks, open land, the choice is almost endless! I love being out with nature and watching the seasons unfold different beauty as the year progresses. At the moment we have the last of the early spring flowers still showing here and there, the crocus, snowdrop and daffodil. Meanwhile the blossom is coming on some of the trees and new leaf buds are starting to show. My pond has frogspawn in it and the fields are filling with ewes and lambs. Even though we had a really mild winter it is still refreshing to watch spring coming in.
For my sample card this time I have, quite predicably, gone with a floral theme.
Luna Girl – Flowers Line Art Digital Collage Sheet
Die’sire Create-a-card die set – Oval Accordian
X-Press It card
stick on gems
silver peel-off greeting
I chose two of the flowers from the sheet to work with, the daffodil and the snowdrop, to match the season.
I die cut the card parts in yellow card to make it cheerful. I decided that it did not need any more embelishment other than the little gems in the corner. I wanted the focus to be on the flowers.
There are some super prizes on offer from our sponsors for this challenge:
- A $12 gift certificate from Sami Stamps, one of our guest sponsors this month, for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
- A $15 gift certificate from Lunagirl, one of our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all entrants.
- One digital image from Creative Bug Digital SnapShots for each person chosen as a DT Delight.
There will also be:
- A small selection of digital designer papers from Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles for one lucky person who leaves a comment on posts published during the challenge timeframe.
- One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge.
With all that and don’t forget the fun of joining in! I hope you will come and add your creation to the challenge. We look forward to seeing all the wonderful makes you come up with. Don’t forget you can enter with anything, it does not have to be a card, as long as somewhere on your post you explain how it links to the theme. This month is a reallye easy one so come on, give it a go.
Thanks for dropping in. Take care.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Just Keep On Creating – March
Crafting By Designs – March Anything Goes
Creative Moments #88 – Anything Goes/Optional Twist: Place a sentiment on the front of your project
Freshly Brewed Challenge 201609 – Spring
Inspiration Destination #75
Little Red Wagon #331 – Layer of One
Create and Inspire #40
Stamping Sensations March – Flower Power
2 Creative Chicks #8
Luna Girl Moonbeams March – Spring Flowers and Birds
Our Crafty Corner #7
Lemon Shortbread #9