The excitement and enthusiasm after my Spectrum Noir workshop is still alive and thriving! So much, in fact, that I have taken the practising to extremes! I think I might have become a bit obsessive but as work calls tomorrow I have made the most of the weekend as you will see.
So we were sent away on Wednesday to work on blending to achieve dimension and then colour in the flower pot on the accreditation test. The first thing I did was to make some practice sheets up so I could print them out onto Neenah card.
This is the result of lots of practice. On the course we were issued with selected sets of pens which restricted the blends a little. These are all done using pens from the browns set. (Sorry about the bleed through at the bottom, my pots were far too big to start with so I turned the card over and printed the smaller ones on the other side.)
These are my favourites. For the middle pot I used some of my older pens with the newer ones.
Having practised a lot of pots I moved on to other shapes. I found the cylinders the easiest to do. The spheres, on the other hand, still need a lot of practice!
I really like the way the gray one turned out.
It took me a while to work it out but the gray one reminds me of an ultra sound scan!
Thanks for popping in. Take care.